November 13, 2008

Three Stones

I always go home late at night and always get the problem getting worried on being beaten up by some creatures that is enormous in number. They aren't humans so there is no way you can talk with them. They are street dogs, in the night.
I always fear that they will bite me and feast with my thin flesh. But the good thing is, I know a secret technique that allegedly wards those stupid dogs off. Whenever I passes through that dark alley, I always bring 3 stones within my pocket. And luckily, or maybe magically, I don't encounter dogs when I have that. It works for me, I am not sure if there is an explanation to these or it is just a pure coincidence. :P

0 reactions:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host