November 14, 2008

Sentiment for Her

Exhausted.Tired.Sleepy.
But im still awake. Tried to get to sleep,but cant help it coz it was the way i used to. Told myself not to sentiment again. But what irony makes this torment sweet and cherishable? Never thought ill end up with this. Being a "Senti freak"? An escape, a cure? Mind confused. Dont know how to react on such new scenes and story lines that keep rolling. One thing i know for sure, i love you, i still love you, i havent gotten over, its early to move on, as the whisper of the crickets and the gush of the season's breeze, makes me feel weak. The day is getting over, but my life isn't, as well as the fight ive lost without a chance. This night's dream will save me. Save me from being half dead the next day. A dream of you and me. Under the moonlight, holding hands, both happy. But its just a dream, a dream that will never come true. As i expect when i woke up next morning, seeing you again. Your smile makes me feel happy and sad. You makes me feel everything. The best and the worst. Thats why i still love you. Im happy and lonely on what we are. But im not asking for more than anything. Im just confounded with unanswered sober. Ill just live tommorow as i lived yesterday. If and only if i will still be alive.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

post your comment here! Thank you!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host