January 6, 2009

The First

"What is Man? Existentialism. Realism. DotA"

Game starting in 5.....4....3...2..1.
January 5 2009, first monday of the year. Classes will resume. The happy days are over. Back to reality. Ive woke up as usual at 6am in the morning. My daily routine of first touching my phone, dropping by on my bookmarks until its now seven. Everybody else in the house will soon leave and as i hear the sound of our tricycles motor starting up, I hurriedly get up. Ate my breakfast, and prepare everything for the first day of school again for this year.

Boots of Travel
its commuting again. I hat this part. But good thing is i always have sounds from my ph0ne which makes the ride not that boring and tiring. I felt complacent feelin that the ride was fast coz it took just a normal 30 mins till i reached Tanay. But this was inverted coz the ride up to Morong ate so much time despite that it was a shorter ride. Well thats ok. Its just Philosophy again, Ma'am Olivas again.

Creeps First Wave
At last. Im on the gates of URSM. It was John whom i first saw and greeted. Then wearing again the id and later taking it back, as usual. Venturing the same old place, the 3 floors. And entering without hesitation coz its just 15 mins late. Seeing them again. Wala lang.

First Blood
Just saw her again. I saw a different gurl i know. But. I just didnt do anything but to make fun. Make fun of everythin, just for entertainment. It is needed for this kind of subject and professor. (xD)

Regeneration
Its now over. Yehey! Its lunch time? Though my breakfast was just half past my intestines. Its just 10? Wtf. But its needed. For the Physics next subject, 5 hours, imba.

Owning
Returning at the third floor, while were waiting for the next subject. An announcement came up that were gonna not have any class this day. Uwian na? Its kinda yehey but, i know were gonna pay for it though.

The Clash
So whats next? Of course what weve missed. DotA again and again. Heading to Tetons, everyones ready, and its "banatan na naman" .

GG
Everyones new years reso was to never dota again. But its br0ken already. Hahaha. Basta ako di ako nagbayad kay teton nun.xDD Kaya ok lang.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

post your comment here! Thank you!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host