January 11, 2009

Uncertain Logs

Usapang Logs

I just recently checked out my logs and scrolled on the "Packet Data" option and this is what it says:

Whoaah! Grabeh! I was surfing na pala that much! Sobrang adik na talaga ako sa wap. I dont know if from when this packet data logs counts. I thought it always resets a day because I have the settings that Log duration is only 1 day. Due to the fact that clearing up logs, will make your phone faster.

I was planning to clear that log, since i had created a post like this, but, parang sayang. Maybe after a year nalang. So i can kn0w how addicted im getting into using GPRS.

If that packet data transfer will be calculated, 10cents per KB. 1million KB = to 1GB, 1 million cents = to 10,000 pesos? Approximation with respect to 1 GB. Who0ah. Ive been leeching 10K from Globe. Yeah. Coz im doing it at no cost. For free, exactly.

Writing this p0st, makes me realize these:

s0 much time ive spent. But theres no regrets.
I think i sh0uld lessen, coz preventi0n is imp0ssible.
Im doing this coz its still free.
I need to change, for better.

Mas makakabuti sa akin kung mababawasan ko ang kaadikan ko. Alam ko yun. Pero pano? Inspire me please. Baka may maitutulong ka?

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

post your comment here! Thank you!

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Host